Thursday, February 7, 2013

JANUARY


First month of 2013, and here's the outcome of the sample product and gifts that I have made!

1. card x candy card case (prototype) - I have been trying out couple of uncool word I could think. 

2. fffinally made a canvas pouch as a packaging for small leather goods. Yes, the canvas was made from recycle material.

3. i made this bag for myself and it wouldn't be list up for sell since i guess nobody would like it other than me.

4. mini tote keychain promotion running on my facebook page. it's the baby of the two-tone tote that were order. If you're going to purchase my two-tone tote on Etsy, you type: MINIMYNTHLR in note to seller when you check out and get this promo.

well, it's almost valentine's day and! Chinese new year (really important when you're a kid like me, well it's my last year getting ang pao) and i have made illustration as stickers gifty for any February orders.

xx, mynthlr

ps. hope you're able to read my weird typing style haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment